- 1975 Chevrolet Monza (Louie The Lizard)
- 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle (The Green Machine 69 Chevelle SS *MODEL car*)
- 1966 Chevrolet Chevy II (Little Nova II **1/24" scale MODEL CAR**)
- 1976 Chevrolet Monza (Tazmanian Devil)
- 2005 Ford Mustang (My Stang)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (T-DEVIL)
- 1976 Chevrolet Monza (Blue Bunny)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (The Monzter)
- 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle (Cara's 69)
- 1968 Ford Mustang (Linda's Dream)
- 1970 Chevrolet Camaro (Rare Camaro)
- 1980 Pontiac J-2000 (Rick's J-2000)
- 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air (Kids car)
- 1956 Ford Pickup (Pinky)
- 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air (Two Toned)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (Monster Monza Model)
- 1974 Chevrolet Vega (Nick's Vega)
- 1977 Chevrolet C/K 10 Series (1 Tough Truck)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (Monza 1)
MonzterRacing’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 14
- The NEW "Louie the Lizard" is back and badder than ever !!
- Wed Dec 16, 2015 | comment
- THE ALL NEW LOUIE THE LIZARD after all these years I have been gone !!
- Wed Jul 2, 2014 | comment
- I am back but not here very much !!
- Thu Jul 19, 2012 | 1 comment
- Important info about helping GET LOUIE THE LIZARD BACK
- Sat Nov 20, 2010 | 4 comments
- Sorry I have been really SAD and out of the car scene for a while- Need Help !!!
- Sun Nov 14, 2010 | 18 comments
THANK YOU to all my motortopia friends. Louie is starting to come around
Jun 6, 2008 | Views: 742
I found a perfect headlight housing 65 miles away that I had to pay dearly for after I pulled it off myself. I also bought another one from a guy in Wyoming that had a broken mounting tab. Not sure if I can fix it but it is a spare none the less. I am still looking for few front end parts but slowly they are showing up from all corners of the world.
An old best friend whom I haven't gotten along with since 1996 buried our hatchets and he started helping me sand Louie down for a new paint job. He has even been helping get the supplies and paint. he is going to shoot the paint as he is our landing gear painter where I work. Louie will definitely be a different shade of green when he comes back out but maybe it is time for a change. I think he will look very nice when we are done.
I also want to thank Monzter C10 (motortopia.com member) from nearby Ashland for his help in all the work too. He has come down to help out where ever he can on Louie. He even went with me on the road trip to get the headlight bucket. He has been dedicated to helping me when ever he has had time.
Well one quarter panel is started with the sanding and some of the front nose pieces I could salvage from the storm. Progress is slow but it will be better than ever if we just take our time. We are fixing all the stresses of drag racing and the nicks and scratches from the last five years of driving, wrenching, testing clips, hoods, etc... now Louie will even have a custom made hood for him. Something he has not had for years. I will be trying a couple of different ideas.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: