- 1999 Pontiac Trans Am (Ramair1)
- 1999 Pontiac Trans Am (Ramair2)
- 1976 Pontiac Trans Am (BAN 1)
- 2004 GMC 2500HD 4X4 Crew Cab (TA Hauler)
- 1976 Jeep CJ-5 (Big Red)
- 1969 Pontiac Firebird (1st Gen)
- 1912 Keck Gonnerman KG1309 (KG1309)
- 1990 Geo Prizm (Geo1)
- 1992 Geo Prizm (GEO 2)
- 1996 Geo Prizm (GEO3)
- 1995 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 (Big Dually)
Ramair1’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 17
- 3rd and Final Round of voting on the GM Officially Licensed Calendar Contest
- Mon Oct 18, 2010 | 5 comments
- GM Officially Licensed Calendar Contest 2nd Round Voting
- Tue Oct 12, 2010 | 5 comments
- Member Calendars Contest
- Sun Sep 19, 2010 | 6 comments
- We're Getting the Band Back Together; that is "The Gulf Coast Trans Am Club"
- Sun Aug 15, 2010 | 3 comments
- It's Spring Time and time to plant you're favorite flowers!!!!
- Tue Apr 6, 2010 | 1 comment
The A/C Blues
Apr 20, 2008 | Views: 720
Filed under: 1999 Pontiac Trans Am (Ramair2)
- Ramair2 at the track
- 1 photo
Update to A/C install; I did find one on gmpartsdirect.com for $400.00, made the install and got the system charged and back to being cool again!!!
Also installed custom made sub-frame connectors myself(soaring spirits automotive specialties)
Also made a trip to Dallas for a retune after the header install, I knew that Ramair2 was running a little rich so needed to tweak the tune a bit at "Xtreme Horsepower" of North Richland Hills, Dallas, TX. The install and dyno tuning netted a best of 322hp at the wheels (384hp at the flywheel) and 360tq at the wheels. Not bad for just a header/y-pipe install. Already had the catback system in place (Magna-Flo). Ramair2 is ready for the streets again.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: