- 1967 Chevrolet Impala (Gold Impala)
- 2010 Dodge Challenger (Red Challenger)
- 1966 Chevrolet Caprice (Ben's Caprice)
- 1966 Chevrolet Bel Air (Blue Bel Air)
- 1978 Chevrolet Corvette (78 Corvette)
- 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier (Nicole's Cavalier)
- 2008 Kia Optima (Donna's Kia)
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan (The Minivan)
BigChevyJoe’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 14
The one that wish I had back...
Oct 18, 2009 | Views: 351
- White '67 Impala
- 7 photos
When I was having my current house built, I had my '71 Nova & '74 Scottsdale for sale - I ended-up selling this Impala too.
If I would have kept it, it would have gotten at least 327 upgrade - perhaps a 396 or bigger. I would enhanced the brakes, rear & transmission too - I'm sure of it.
The plan was to get it re-painted (again White) and install all of the new parts - I didn't have a new drive train lined-up when I sold it - but I was always looking.
Again, because I was building a new house, money was tight - I had had the opportunity to buy a 4 door '67 Caprice that had 427/385, TH300, PDB & tilt wheel - I have always wished that I would have bought that Caprice & kept the Impala. Instead of simply stripping (i.e. destroying the Caprice), I believe that I would have put the all of the low HP components on the Caprice & the Hi-HP stuff on the Impala.
I'm sure many of the Garage Owners have similar stories - that was my story of the one that I wished I had kept.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!