GoldyLocks’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 40
- A great day with Mongoo$e
- Fri Jan 13, 2012 | 2 comments
- You want that burger with one hump or two?
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | 2 comments
- Smokey Gets The Bandit's ---- Mustang that is
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | comment
- Happy Birthday Darrell
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | 1 comment
- Rally Sport in Australia -- a hoppin' sport.
- Sat Dec 5, 2009 | 1 comment
The President gets a Rolls! Nice to have good friends.
Dec 23, 2007 | Views: 342
Well, it helps if you are president of the United States.
When Woodrow Wilson turned 67 on December 23, 1923, his friends left a Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost Pall Mall touring car on his front yard as an anonymous gift.
And, interestingly, this car had been modified so the president could wear his top hat.
Hey, now suggest this to your friends, for Christmas this year!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!