- 1999 Pontiac Trans Am (Ramair1)
- 1999 Pontiac Trans Am (Ramair2)
- 1976 Pontiac Trans Am (BAN 1)
- 2004 GMC 2500HD 4X4 Crew Cab (TA Hauler)
- 1976 Jeep CJ-5 (Big Red)
- 1969 Pontiac Firebird (1st Gen)
- 1912 Keck Gonnerman KG1309 (KG1309)
- 1990 Geo Prizm (Geo1)
- 1992 Geo Prizm (GEO 2)
- 1996 Geo Prizm (GEO3)
- 1995 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 (Big Dually)
Ramair1’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 17
- 3rd and Final Round of voting on the GM Officially Licensed Calendar Contest
- Mon Oct 18, 2010 | 5 comments
- GM Officially Licensed Calendar Contest 2nd Round Voting
- Tue Oct 12, 2010 | 5 comments
- Member Calendars Contest
- Sun Sep 19, 2010 | 6 comments
- We're Getting the Band Back Together; that is "The Gulf Coast Trans Am Club"
- Sun Aug 15, 2010 | 3 comments
- It's Spring Time and time to plant you're favorite flowers!!!!
- Tue Apr 6, 2010 | 1 comment
We're Getting the Band Back Together; that is "The Gulf Coast Trans Am Club"
Aug 15, 2010 | Views: 856
- The Gulf Coast Trans Am Club
- 218 photos
Fast forward to 2010 and the bug has hit again for a grand reunion of brotherhood for the memories of long ago.
The spark started as one or two people searching for old Gulf Coast Trans Am pictures of members were found by the power of the internet and directed them to some pictures that i had posted here on Motortopia under "The Gulf Coast Trans Am Club" folder, there also talk arlier this year at the PSN in Dallas by several old club members. That spark lead to others finding these old pictures and reminissing of the good ole days when gas was cheap and the thrills were still fresh in their heads to want that glory day once more.
The planning has started with an organization committee to have a reunion to be held October 16th 2010 at "Jimmy's Egg" in Clear Lake, TX (Houston) at 6pm for more info. please contact Mike Pergande (713-826-1955) or myself at (580-317-3919)
Who knows the the talk is in the air of getting Club reorganized and started again. We'll keep our finger crossed on that. GCTAC was the 3rd club in the US tobe orginaized.
There is to be a slide show presentation from all the old pictures from all members that i can get my hands on. Food is scheduled at Jimmy's Egg, there will be a guest speakers (Glenn Tinsley former Pro Gass Racer who raced the Super Duty TA) as well. More to follow as details are still be worked out, but wanted to get the word out to those interested in attending this historic moment for a forgotten gathering and a great group of guys with a love of the cars they drove. The Pontiac Trans Am.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: