1933 Ford Speedstar Custom (Alloway Speedstar)
Last updated Sep 30, 2012
Bobby Alloway 1933 Speedstar. Incredibly cared for it's entire life. The car is in excellent condition. All the best components were used to create this beauty. Here is a partial list:
- Alloway frame
- ZZ502 crate motor with Edelbrock carb and intake (Enduroshine)
- custom built 700R4 auto trans with 2200 stall converter
- Heidts Super-ride front end
- Winters quick change rear end (3.84 gear set)
- Wilwood brakes with polished calipers
- Lokar shifter and hood latch
- Bearclaw door latches with remote popper
- House of Kolors pearl paint
- Carrera steering wheel
- Phase Linear AM/FM/CD stereo and ADS amp and speakers
- this list goes on and on....
- completed 2003 with 7800 Miles Todate. 10/01/2012
IAll the receipts for the build. Car was featured in a NAPA calendar. Multiple Best of Show winner. You will not be disappointed with this one.
Titled as a 1933 Ford. Call me with any questions.
You can see over 150 pictures at www.photobuck...1933Speedstar
Permanent Link to this Car