Filed under: 1968 Ford Mustang (357 Magnum)

Filtered Content: This photo may not be appropriate for work.

I finished installing the 1968 Mustang updated American Autowire kit. I have never done wiring before and the kit made it as easy as I guess it could be. I spent about 50hrs getting the old wiring out, planning the new wire runs and pulling and crimping the new wiring. The labeled wiring makes it pretty easy. I learned that good grounds are important to make it all work and that a multimeter is your best friend when rewiring a whole car. I used sequential led tail lights and HID headlights and they both look excellent. Hope to be driving this to shows in July.

I have to figure out next why my Keisler hydraulic clutch is leaking, how to get my Autometer VSS speedometer to clear the transmission mount, and get a neutral safety switch pigtail for the TKO500 transmission.