1. shaved, painted, & custom pinstriped the plenum cover
2. painted the fuse cover & strut covers
3. painted & installed BMW M5 lip spoiler
4. installed Alpine W203 CD/DVD player headunit
5. installed new beauty baords, PPI 2300 & 4400 chrome amps, & 2 pairs of Sony 6.5 co-axial speakers in trunk
I started showing the LS again. Took two years off. Decided it was time to start showing it again. So far so good. A lot of the "old timres" love the pinstriping. Several of them are calling it "the NEW Hot Rod Lincoln".... lol.... A lot of the old school guys appreciate what I have done to the Lincoln. A nice blend of old and new on my car.
So far, I have done two shows. Took first in both. I plan to attend several more before the end of the summer. Its no trailer queen. I do drive it regularly. If your not going to drive it, why build it????
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: