“PINKS: All Out” DENVER
PARTICIPANT PRE-REGISTRATION OPENS ONLINE FEBRUARY 1st
The popular SPEED program “PINKS: ALL OUT” will be taping an episode at Bandimere Speedway on Saturday, August 9th. Racer and Spectator tickets will go on sale on Friday, February 1st at 9:00 am MST.
All race event participant registration will take place online, at www.bandimere.com. Race entries will be limited to the first 400 participants. Prior to purchasing a race entry, please be aware and understand the show rules/format:
- Open to door cars only (must have functional doors).
- No open-body cars, motorcycles, ATV’s or snowmobiles.
- Limit one entry per driver
- Must run 12.99 seconds and quicker.
- Participant tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No saving pit spaces. Move in together to pit together.
- Tech on Friday between 10 am – 4 pm.
- No separate campers /RV’s – must be used as tow vehicle.
Additionally, spectator tickets will be available at this time. The “Top Eliminator Club” tickets will include access to the T.E.C. tent, reserved seat, private cash bar, and private restrooms. Reserved West Grandstand seat will be available in sections 1 and 2 only. The West reserved ticket features the closest seating to the startingline, as well as the race pits and midway. General Admission seats will be available at this time as well.
Pricing will be structured as follows:
PINKS All Out Participant 2-Day Entry $40
(includes Friday Test/Registration and Saturday Time Trials/Selection)
Adult General Admission – Friday $15
Adult General Admission – Saturday $20
Adult General Admission – 2-Day Pass $30
Adult West RESERVED – Saturday Only $25
(Sections 1 & 2 only / may choose specific seat online)
Youth (12 & Under) FREE
Top Eliminator Club – Saturday Only $30
(per person – adult or child)
Motorhome Parking $50
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: