This car belonged to my wifes mom, but it was handed down to us when she died. She bought it brand new.
You won't see this every day! 3 Liquid Silver Bonneville's in one driveway. We really get a lot of looks from the neighbors and folks that drive by.
I have 3 kids and we wanted them to be in a save good handling car that gets great milage. You really can not beat the Bonneville for this. They have side airbags, ABS Brakes, Traction Control and the SLE models have every creature comfort you can imagine.
We ended up with all silver really becasue we like the Dark Pewter interior color and that is mainly in the silver cars.
The trio has recently been broken up though as my oldest son moved out to Los Angeles, CA. So now only 2 of them are in our driveway. We drove his out to California. 2, 044 miles. It used only 73 galons of Gas to make that trip and we drove most of it at 79mph. The seats were amazingly comfortable and the handling in the Mountains was great.
These really are the last of the true Wide Track Pontiac's. Everything after the Bonneville was a much narrower car.
- 3.8 liters V 6 front engine with 96.5 mm bore, 86.4 mm stroke, 9.4 compression ratio, overhead valve and two valves per cylinder L36
- Multi-point injection fuel system
- 18.5 gallon main unleaded fuel tank
- Power: 205 HP SAE @ 5,200 rpm; 225 ft lb @ 4,000 rpm
- Four-wheel ABS
- Four disc brakes including two ventilated discs
- Weights: curb weight (lbs) 3,590
- Fuel economy EPA highway (mpg): 29 and EPA city (mpg): 20
- 0 to 60 @ 8.3sec
- 1/4 mile @ 17.4sec 85.9mph
No factory options listed.
You name it, it has it.
3.8L Multi-Port Fuel Injection Engine
4spd automatic Transmission
Heated Leather Seats
Power Reclining Seats
PW, PL, Remote Trunk Release
Remote Keyless Entry
Steering Wheel Controls for Radio
Drivers Information Center (DIC)
Auto Load Leveling System
Power Moon Roof
AM-FM CD Player
Body kit with Rear Spoiler
Chrome 17" directional Wheels
Digital Climate Control
|Points for D-cat||Total Votes||Points for Daily Drivers|