Eastern Nebraska Western Iowa Car CouncilENWICC - P.O. Box 772
You must be a member of this Motortopia group to access the shared items.
- To serve all member clubs and their individual members in a spirit of cooperation and fraternity.
- To encourage the acquisition, restoration, preservation, and maintenance of collectible old and special interest automobiles.
- To serve as a clearing house for historical and technical information beneficial to and required by member clubs.
- To support sound and protective legislation and regulatory actions. To defend vigorously the rights and privileges of the old car and the special interest hobbies to use of the public highways, byways, and streets. To protect and assure sound licensing provisions in State Laws and local ordinances.
- To publicize our hobby: to bring favorable public reaction to bear upon the hobby, and to make legislative authorities and the general public aware of the existence of the hobby and the intrinsic value of preserving a part of automotive history.
- To negotiate needful reforms and consolidation of insurance protection at the lowest levels for all clubs and their affiliated members.
- To perform such other promotional and community service programs as will reflect to the credit and success of the automotive hobby.
Membership Requirements: Join the council today and start networking with the rest of the hobby. Contact any of the representatives to find how you can join the council!
Got something you want to discuss? Looking for advice? Or, just want to catch up on what’s happening? Join our forum and post and reply to topics on General Discussion, Future Events, Car Maitenance, and more...