You must be a member of this Motortopia group to access the shared items.
The Tidewater Trans Am Club (TTAC) is a group of Firebird enthusiast in the Tidewater Virginia area who have joined together in support of the preservation of the Pontiac “F-body”, and celebrate the Trans Am, Formula, Firehawk and “Comp T/A.
TTAC is the oldest active Trans Am club in the country, originally formed in 1976, and is open to all models of the Firebird (1967 to 2002).
TTAC members regularly gather for technical tips and discussions, and participation in parades and social functions throughout the year. The club participates in numerous activities including some of the following:
- St. Patrick’s Day, Azalea Festival, Oyster Bowl, Neptune Festival, and other local parades throughout the Tidewater area.
- Various auto functions including car shows and gatherings, and numerous club cruises to various establishments.
- Out of town functions at Virginia Motorsport Park in Dinwiddy and the ultimate Trans Am Nationals in Dayton, Ohio.
- Annual club picnic at various locations.
- Charity fund raisers to help our community and national causes.
TTAC meets the first Saturday of each month at 11:00 a.m. Meeting location is Performance Pontiac, 4033 Portsmouth Boulevard, Chesapeake, Virginia 23321.
Visit the TTAC website for membership information.
Membership Requirements: Simply a love and appreciation for the Pontiac Firebird.
Got something you want to discuss? Looking for advice? Or, just want to catch up on what’s happening? Join our forum and post and reply to topics on General Discussion, and more...