One of the most spectacular automotive events in the Midwest, The 20th Annual Last Fling 'til Spring Car Show, rolls into town again on Sunday, September 20, 2009. If you've been here before you know that this is a car enthusiast's dream come true. With between 600-700 Custom, Classic, Antique cars, trucks and motorcycles, you don't want to miss out. The show is stretched out along over 10 blocks of the downtown streets of West Point, Nebraska, which provides plenty of shopping for your whims and promises a day of fun for the entire family. There will be live entertainment, a model car contest, vendors selling t-shirts, food and drink, car-related merchandise, and much much more.
* Free admission to the public, show will be held on Main Street in West Point, NE from noon to 5 P.M.
* Show will be held rain or shine!
* Home of the 5' monster trophies.
* Over $2,000 in cash prizes!
* Over 350 trophies and a MILE of fun!
* Only pre-registered entries will be allowed at this show.
* Entries are limited to 750.
* No judged vehicles will be accepted day of the show; vehicles not pre-registered will not be judged.
Enter early... 'cause when the space is gone, it's gone!
600-700 vehicles expected
Sun Sep 20, 2009 from 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm (CDT)
Times are shown in US/Central time.
|Sep 20, 2009||8:00 am||Registration desk opens|
|Sep 20, 2009||12:00 pm – 5:00 pm||Car show|
|Sep 20, 2009||5:00 pm||Awards|