Last updated Jul 19, 2011
Time to move on to something else. As you can see this car is in excellent condtion and is ready for a new home.
|Price||$5,000 Or Best Offer|
I Bought it from a guy who spent 8 years in prison and needed the money. I took a chance and bought a one way ticket to Seattle, WA. You could could tell she'd been sitting for a few days, LOL but after a couple bottles of heat she went 2,200 miles to KansasCity, MO. In Feb no less. It took me about 6 months to replace all the plumbing to get her back to turn Key status. It still needs a few things but its getting there. With the exception of the Kenwood Stereo I put in it, it is all original and everything works from bumper to bumper.
3.23 L/S rear end
WS6 suspension package
This is my Current List of what i've done to her Since Feb.
1. New radiator
2. New AC compressor (Converted to R-134) works perfectly
3. New Heavy Duty water pump
4. New thermostat (including a new water outlet)
5. New upper & lower Radiator Hoses (Gates)
6. New Power Steering Pump (including hoses)
7. New alternator
8. New water temp sensor
9. All new Gates Belts
10. New starter & solenoid
11. New Timing chain & gear put in it
12. New Battery
13. New Flow master 80 series & new cat convertor installed
14. New KYB GR2 shocks installed front & rear
15. New Cooling fans and relays
16. Extra charging points installed
17. Hard wired for a Garmin and Valentine one radar detector
18. New window switches installed
19. New spark plugs installed
20. Keyless entry
21. New Headlight motors installed on both sides including new headlights
22. New Flashers
23. Had transmission flushed and checked at Cottman Transmission
24. Had the engine carbon cleaned.
25. New OE Dash
26. New weather strip seals
27. New Rear Hatch shocks as well as the front hood shocks are new
17x9 Year One snow flakes with 275/40-17 BF Goodrich KDW2 tires
New Kenwood Stereo system complete with Memphis Audio Speaker system including a Subwoofer.
Permanent Link to this Car