Last updated Nov 24, 2010
My much loved '90 Coupe quattro 20V. This was one of only 847 Audi Coupe quattros sold in North America during 1990. There is a good chance you have never seen one of these on the road unless you live in a major city where Audis sold well. My car came from the Chicago area and I sold it to someone out in Seattle who flew to Minneapolis to drive it home.
20 valve inline 5 cylinder with 165 HP in stock form. My car was probably 10-15 HP above that mark.
Rare stainless steel tubular exhaust manifold.
Pearl white color
- TAP engine management chip
- K&N cone filter intake kit (added heat shield)
- Scorpion T304 stainless steel cat-back exhaust system
- European headlights with Narva Superwhite bulbs
- European clear Hella corner markers
- H&R Sport Springs
- Bilstein Sport Shocks
- Jamex front strut brace
- 26mm rear sway bar added
- 16” ABT New Classic wheels
- 225/50-16 Bridgestone RE730 tires
- 15” Speedline wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak snow tires
- European three spoke ‘sport’ steering wheel
- Lightweight flywheel
- R134a A/C system
- Alpine in dash CD player with Polk Audio speakers in dash and Alpine component speakers in rear. All in stock locations with no holes cut in any panels.
- Carbon fiber look ‘quattro’ rear license plate surround
Permanent Link to this Car