Last updated May 21, 2009
I've been working on the engine since last February just rebuilding it.. nothing special. For a small car of it's age it has balls though. Had it on the road just over a week now (5/15/09 today), lovin' every minute of it. Working off a low paying budget while I drop weight for the Air Force.. so I can't do too much at any given time, just go as I get paid.
Painted the bowties on the tail lights myself (hehe)
That's it so far...
- Chrome skull 4th & 5th brake lights
- Repainting anything plastic I can take out without breaking stuff
- Steering wheel cover and new pedals?
- EVENTUALLY... new paint :D
- GTZ front/rear bumpers
- Rims & tires
- some skull vinyls here and there
Under the Hood:
- Fusion air intake
- Dress up
- Couple new gaskets here and there
Under the Car:
- If I can find somebody to make them.. bigger pipes to make my c-bomb louderrrrr
- Fresh coat of primer/undercoat (she's clean already for being a NYS car)
- Lowering kit and bushings
Permanent Link to this Car