Last updated Sep 27, 2007
What started off as a family car has turned into a real head turner. The car started off as a stone white trep. Several thousands later "Poison" is now my Pride and Joy and shows just what can be done with a little time and patience.
* 3.2V V6 engine.
* JoeKD/K&N custom Cold Air Intake.
* Cross drilled and slotted I rotors all
around R/T style up front.
* Quiet stop ceramic brakes all around.
* Mobil 1 all synthetic oil.
* 300M rear sway Bar.
The engine maybe, since alot the rest has been changed.
2001 Intrepid ES "Poison" Modz list-
* 300M speedometer cluster.
* 300M Special Light Taupe seats with power, heat and memory.
* Tinted windows.
* Added an auto dim rear view mirror
* added automatic headlight switch and
* RB1 Navigation unit.
* Mopar DVD player.
* 14" drop down LCD screen.
* Bose Tweeters in pods.
* Bose 6 1/2"s front stage.
* Pioneer 4-way 6x9's rear stage.
* Added an EVIC
* Installed 300M lighted visors with pull-outs.
* Added steering wheel controls.
* Profit mount with cellular/IPOD holder
* Correct ES bumper.
* Added a Factory style RT wing.
* Black Diamond headlights.
* Silverstar low beams.
* Silverstar H3 fog lights.
* Fog lights modded for additional light output.
* Ding guards removed for a smoother appearance.
* Trunk locked shaved
* Custom paint 90 Infiniti Burgundy over 04 Dodge Bright Silver Metallic with
metal flakes for the added sparkle.
* Custom painted rear tails
* Custom two tone 3rd brake light which displays: " Poison "
* Cowl custom painted Burgundy.
* 20" Helo Poison Rims sitting on Nitto 255/ZR35 20 tires.
* Security- Viper 600 ESP w/remote start.
Permanent Link to this Car