1990 Isuzu Amigo
- Front Suspension: Chevy S10
- Rear Suspension: 8-inch notched four-link
- Engine: Ford 302 rebuilt by Jon Moore
- Holly Street Avenger carburetor
- BBK headers, 2.5-inch exhaust pipes
- Dynomax mufflers, Jegs Gilmer belt,
- GM 1-wire alternator, Ford T5 transmission
- 1987 Mustang driveshaft, Isuzu Dana 44 rear end. BODY/PAINT
- Original Get Em Green paint by Scott Hamilton
- Restoration paint by Jon Moore
- Graphics originally by Ryan Evans
- Shaved handles, mirrors, antennae mount, gas door, and spare tire carrier.
- License plate Frenched in the tailgate.
- Front bumper smoothed and the body dropped 2.25 inches.
- Isuzu Trooper bucket seats covered in black tweed by Jon Moore
- Chrome Challenger steering wheel from Grant
- Sound system by Power Acoustik with Pyle components and speakers.
WHEELS & TIRES
- Wheels: 17×8 Billet Specialties Odysseys
- Tires: 205/40R17 Toyo Proxy tires