2015 DODGE CHARGER SRT HELLCAT
- 4575 lb.
Weight distribution f/r:
- 120.4 in.
- 64.0 in./63.7 in.
- 200.8 in.
- 75.0 in.
- 58.26 in.
- 4.57 in.
- 90-degree V-type, liquid-cooled
- 370 cu. in. (6166 cu. cm)
Bore x stroke:
- 4.09 x 3.58 (103.9 x 90.9)
- Pushrod-operated overhead valves, two valves per cylinder with sodium-filled exhaust valves and hollow stem intake valves, 16 conventional hydraulic lifters, all with roller tips
- Deep-skirt cast-iron block with cross-bolted main bearing caps, unique aluminum alloy heads with hemispherical combustion chambers
- Sequential, multiport, electronic, returnless
Power (SAE J2723):
- 707 hp at 6000 rpm
Torque (SAE J2723):
- 650 lb.-ft. at 4800 rpm
Max. engine speed:
- 6200 rpm
- premium 91-octane
- Dual 2.75-in. straight-through exhaust system using twin electronic exhaust valves (EEV)
- 8HP90 TorqueFlite 8-Speed Automatic
- Adaptive electronic control with full manual control via gear selector or paddle shifters, with three SRT-unique selectable modes: Street, Sport and Track (features performance shifting and gear holding feature)
Final drive ratio:
- 2.62, asymmetric-limited slip, performance-tuned
- Independent with high upper A-arm, lateral and diagonal lower links with dual balljoint knuckles and sway bar, coil spring over gas-charged monotube shock absorbers, SRT-tuned 3-mode adaptive damping system with ADS Bilstein shock absorbers
- Five-link independent with coil springs, gas-charged monotube shock absorbers, stabilizer bar and isolated suspension cradle