1930 Ford Five-Window Coupe
- Jordan Quintal
- Super Rides custom 4-inch boxed tapered rails, 113-inch wheel- base.
- Super Bell I-beam; drilled dropped axle spindles and hubs supported by a North County transverse leaf spring, dampened by a pair of Speedway Motors friction shocks; Speedway Motors hairpin radius rods with custom Super Rides bullet ends.
- Mullins Vega quick-ratio steer box.
- Wilwood four-piston calipers with 10-inch rotors.
- Dutchman axle housing with Dutchman 31-splined axles, 3.73 gears set with Pro Gear posi-unit anchored by a Super Rides 4-link and panhard bar and dampened by a pair of Alden coil-over shocks with 250-pound springs.
- Front: Astro Supreme chrome 15 x 5
- Rear: Astro Supreme chrome 15 x 10.
- Wilwood dual-piston calipers and rotors with Pontiac aluminum finned backing plates.
- Front: Coker Classic 165 x 15
- Rear: Mickey Thompson Radir Dragster white wall cheater slicks 10 x 15.
- ’67 Pontiac GTO 400-cimachined to 462-ci and assembled by Gregg Scott Racing Engines; Edel-brock Performance aluminum cylinder heads with Mooneyes finned valve covers and breathers; Ames aluminum tri-power intake manifold; custom-made aluminum car-buretor spacers with three Rochester tri-power carburetors 1,350-cfm; SCAT steel crankshaft and connecting rods; RaceTech aluminum pistons with an Isky camshaft; custom Super Rides 1 ¾- diameter headers fitted with custom Super Rides heat shield; Electrical charge is produced with a Denso 130-amp alternator; Ron Davis aluminum radiator.